Monday, April 16, 2012

Enter The Contest Ladies

Hey Ladies
When I first started this blog, I knew I wanted it as a way to express my love for fashion. Once I got onto the sights, I realized I wanted to highlight plus size fashion. By the grace of God my blog has really been catching on. To thank all my followers and readers, I am doing a submission contest. I want to hear your stories of confidence, when you started loving fashion, why you blog, whatever you feel like sharing. Submit your story along with a picture in your favorite outfit… All winners will be featured on my blog and twitter account…
I will be selecting Four winners!
Submit Your Pictures
Blog Name/email address
Short story (etc…your love for fashion, journey to confidence)
*nothing but the above is required to win, I will select the most inspiring stories, and fashion forward pictures, that embrace the true meaning of Curvy Fashion…
All submissions should be sent to thckfashionista@gmail.com
1st Place- 50$ Visa Gift Card
2nd Place-25$ Forever 21 or Torrid Gift Card
3rd Place-Red Revlon Blow Dryer
4th Place- Leopard Print Flat Iron
Contest Will Run- April 16, 2012-April 30, 2012
Winners will be selected and posted on April 30, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment