Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Time Trends



Spring Time Trends
For The Curvy

Hey Ladies…

 In the winter we can cover up and layer on the cuteness. When the hotter months come, we start worrying about finding cute trendy outfits to fit our curves; well it doesn’t have to be that way.   I remember when I was in high school, and I didn’t have anywhere trendy to shop.  I can remember my Mom getting so frustrated, because she wanted me to be happy with my clothes, but they just didn’t come in my size.  Over the years, once I started shopping alone, I began to take my time and try different stores, I eventually was able to find several places that carried my size, and had amazing clothes.  At that moment my passion for fashion started.   I realized that no matter how much I weighed, I still had the right to look cute, and the right to dress myself, just as everyone else.  I challenge you ladies to enjoy yourself this Spring and Summer, buy outfits that accentuate the positive. Outfits  that truly make you feel special.  All the outfits I selected in this post come in sizes from L-3x, 12-26…..

I keep it simple in the spring and summer.   I am from the south and it is really hot here, we never have days under 95 degrees.  These outfits are all very light, easy and selected because you can remain cool, while still maintain some sense of style. In the Spring and Summer months, we don’t need to over accessorize or layer to be cute, and stylish…  Color is all the raves right now, so don’t be afraid to play with it a little bit to see what works for your body type, and your own personal style.  The development of personal style is really important to any fashionista .

Paying attention to trends is not the crime, swearing by them is when you have committed the true crime.  You can take a common trend, tweak it and make it fit who you are as a person.  Keep it simple!!!


*******A cute top, shorts, gladiator sandals, crossbodybag, and a couple bangles is the way to go.


Stay Sexxy

Featured Stores
Dots
Forever 21
JcPenny

No comments:

Post a Comment